Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Long time, no blog.

written by:stacia_doss.
So much has been going on lately. I've been writing so many articles and essays outside of Blogger that I almost neglected my own blog! I know, shame on me!

Don't think I haven't missed out on all the unnecessary celebrity drama, the Wisconsin protesters, the shocking NBA trades, or the results of the NFL Combine..Oh no, believe that I have been paying attention even if I haven't blogged about it.

The New York Knicks recently acquired Chauncey Billups and Carmelo Anthony, who (and correct me if I'm wrong) is currently averaging the most points per game in the NBA. So far, Amare Stoudamire and the rest of the Knickerbockers are doing great and contributing significantly to wins with their fresh-faced team. Good for them!

I really cannot comment much on some of the other issues. They are interesting, and one is very important. I just can't find the words or energy to express how I feel about them right now.

I am sitting back to see where 2010 Heisman winner, Cam Newton, will end up when he enters the NFL draft. Could it be the Tennessee Titans? I'm kicking my feet up on the table and just waiting to see what his verdict will be.

No comments: