Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A little late...but I love Liz.

MTV's series "My Life as Liz" is my new favorite show. The show is only a few episodes into its second season and I absolutely love the storyline.

Photo: Liz Lee
Elizabeth ("Liz') Lee, the main character, is an 18 year old girl from Texas. She just graduated from high school, and this season, she's in New York at an art school. Although it sounds like a dream to most, Liz misses her friends back in Texas, and particularly misses a boy named Bryson who she has a major crush on. The show creatively emphasizes her ups and downs in New York, the people she encounters, and the stresses she experiences with finding a place to stay and meeting project deadlines.

Her life is definitely one I can relate to, and I invite you to check it out. Watch "My Life as Liz" on MTV Tuesday nights at 10 central.

No comments: