Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New year, new game plan.

written by:stacia_doss.
Happy New Year to everyone..I can't believe it is 2011!

The Titans finished their season off Sunday night with a 23-20 loss to the Indianapolis Colts. The question on many people's minds at this point is whether or not the team will keep long time coach, Jeff Fisher. I believe the wise decision would be to let him go for the benefit of the team.

My focus for the next few months will be more so on basketball than football, so look out for the shift of focus on posts of that subject.

What I hope to achieve in 2011 with "The Word:Unscripted" is more posts and contacting more people. I'm going to try to reach out locally and find out what's going on in my community to share and inform with readers of this page.

I'm open to any suggestions if you may have them..Thanks for visiting!

No comments: