Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unnecessary questioning of Citizenship?

written by:stacia_doss.
I came across a link to this video on a political blog I visit often. You will find it interesting how many politicians cannot seem to make a clear, coherent statement as to a yes or no question. Check out THIS article.

My take: The first half of what the last Senator said, excluding the negative remarks are basically where I stand. A process of background checking was done-several months ago-on establishing the citizenship of all Presidential candidates and I trust that it was done and completed correctly. This kind of controversy has never been questioned post that background check of any Presidents before him, so why now? We may all know the unspoken answer, but it shall remain just that-unspoken.

No comments: