Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chicago.

Can I be honest? I mean, can I really be honest? (Permission granted.)

I've been in Chicago for just slightly over a month now and it has its negatives and its positives, but I what I love best is the support among its residents for the president. President Obama.

I guess because this is kind of his home. As the election approaches, conversations are starting...political sidenotes from us, "the people." Though I'm open-minded to others' opinions, different from my own, I (as most) enjoy hearing conversations among strangers that I actually agree with. It's pretty awesome!

Unfortunately, I missed last night's debate between President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. From the news, I didn't miss much. It seems as if the media outlets (outside of FOX) have been leaning towards conservative Romney. Next week, I will be able to see the debate for myself and I will be the judge of who I think did the best, as un-biased as I can possibly be.

Look for a post. I will be covering the points I deem as important and how each of the presidential candidates did.

But until then, I'll enjoy this good 'ol Chicago talk.

No comments: