Monday, February 7, 2011

My favorite moments from historic Superbowl 45

written by:stacia_doss.
Sunday night the Green Bay Packers defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers to become Superbowl Forty-five champions. I was pleased..but so many other things were interesting, aside from the actual game. Christina Aguilera is all the buzz because she forgot the words to the "National Anthem." I guess she hoped that if she substituted a few words, no one would notice? Nah, we did.

Halftime was arguably the best in years..probably since the whole Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson incident in 2004. Glee! afterwards was amazing! I'm a fan..and catching the Superbowl audience was great. FOX actually made a fan out of one of my good friends!

But what really got us all were the commercials!! The ratings actually were at a record high for the game Sunday night, so a ton of people watched these. Here are a few of my favorites from last night. (Warning: The second one's pretty gross.)


No comments: