Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I do it for NBA L♥ve.

written by:stacia_doss
If anyone reading this shares my love for basketball and my (now) "like" for the NBA, you should know that the 2010 NBA Draft will air tomorrow night at 7 p.m. on ESPN.

The first pick will likely be John Wall of Kentucky...this was predicted forever ago. But what I'm interested in seeing is where Elliot Williams will go.

Williams is a former guard for my Alma Mater, The University of Memphis, who transferred to the U of M last fall from Duke University.

The ex-blue devil and now ex-tiger has been predicted by some to go number 20-something in tomorrow night's draft. Time will tell.

I'm also curious to see who my former employer, the Memphis Grizzlies, will obtain and with that, who they could lose.

At this point, anything could shock me.

Although the referees slightly upset and disappointed me in the 2010 playoffs, the NBA still receives my love. If nothing else, I do it all for the love of basketball. =)

No comments: